1950s

1950s
October 8, 2019 Comments Off on 1950s stjohn

Co-Pastor Jackson realized that additional space was needed to expand the educational ministries of the church, and he proposed the addition of an educational building.   This proposal was accepted by the church and in June 1951, a ground breaking ceremony was held.  In one short year, the $150,000 three story building was completed and St. John held another “Entrance Celebration” on the first Sunday in June, 1952.

About The Author